Take Your Streaming And Recording To The Next Level With The Matrox Monarch HD
The Matrox Monarch HD is an HDMI input/output streaming and recording device that can stream live events and record master versions for post-production or storage at the same time.
The streaming and recording functions are totally independent of each other and therefore recording quality is not affected by streaming bandwidth and record controls can be operated without disturbing streaming operations. Recorded files are available anytime during a streaming session for use as complementary streaming videos.
- Matrox Monarch HD - External Power Supply - IEC-C13 Power Cord (US and EU) - GB/AU Adapter - Matrox 2 Years Warranty
- Record master quality video while streaming: If an event is worth streaming, it is worth recording at the highest possible quality. The better the recording quality, the more value it offers a post event produced asset
- Ready to edit and upload with MP4 and MOV: Matrox Monarch HD gives the option of recording high-quality H.264 video as MP4 or MOV files. These formats offer maximum versatility for use in any application. Upload a file to your own web server or to a Content Delivery Network (CDN) like YouTube
- Robust and Practical Design: Powerful and robust, Matrox Monarch HD offers simple, one-touch stream and record pushbuttons, low power consumption, a locking power connector, and a fanless design
- Easily reach your audience: Whether you're providing live content to Flash or Wowza servers, or to any of the popular CDNs, Matrox Monarch HD's flexible streaming internet protocols' support is up to the task
Monarch HD generates RTSP/RTMP compliant H.264 streams from any HDMI source using a built-in encoder and multi-tap 10-bit scaler and de-interlacer. It records the live streams as H.264 MP4 files with two channels of embedded AAC audio to an optional SD card, USB drive, or network-mapped drive.
Network-mapped drives are useful if multiple users will need to access the recorded footage.
Streaming bitrates can be assigned at up to 20Mbps and recording bitrates at up to 30Mbps. You can stream to your own server or to CDNs like YouTube. Bitrates, resolution, and other operational details are selectable in a web-application called Command Center.
Via an Ethernet connection from Monarch HD to a router, Command Center is accessible on a phone, tablet, or computer. Up to four Monarch HD units can be controlled from Command Center simultaneously.
Stream and record start/stop can also be controlled via push buttons on the front panel.
Monarch HD operates on a Linux O/S
Binding: Video Encoders
Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 5.6 x 3.0 inches
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.