The Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus Captures One Of The Following
- Capture HDMI + embedded audio
- Loop-through HDMI signal
- Audio input via mic
- Extract HDMI embedded audio output via headphones
- Support HDMI 2.0, 4Kp60 4:4:4 input.
- Capture from the newest game consoles such as PS4 Pro and XBOX One S
Short FAQs about USB Capture (Plus)
1. Which software can record 4K videos that are captured by the Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus?
Magewell Capture Express, VMix, OBS, XSplit Broadcaster, Meridix Broadcast Producer, etc., all support 4K video recording.
2. My computer does not have a USB 3.0 port. How can I use the Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus device?
It is recommended that you obtain a USB type C to USB 3.0 adapter.
3. Is the Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus compatible using USB 2.0?
Yes. But the smaller transmission bandwidth of USB 2.0 cannot guarantee the transmission of high frame rate or high-resolution signal.
4. Can multiple USB Capture (Plus) units be connected on one computer?
Yes. To ensure that the bandwidth is not affected, make sure each USB capture device can be connected to a separate USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controller. You can confirm whether your computer has multiple independent USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controllers in Device Management.
5. Do USB Capture (Plus) devices support using a phone or tablet as a source?
Yes. Apple devices can use Lightning to HDMI cables to output screen signals. Android devices can use MHL adapters to output
Binding: Video Converters
Details: Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus Device
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.2 x 1.0 inches
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.