The AIDA Imaging TGEN-6P
- Simplifies signal synchronization.
- Connects to any device with an HDMI output
- Easily synchronize video signals with different frame rates
- Improve your workflow and efficiency in post-production studios.
- Save time syncing audio and video signals for live streaming events.
- Two ways to operate the TGEN-6P: as a master sync generator or by acting as a slave unit when relying on an external signal.
- Get things done faster and easier than ever before.
- Save time and money by not having to do tedious tasks
The Aida Imaging TGEN-6P is a simple, easy-to-use device that will sync your video signals with different frame rates. You can either connect it as the master (generator) and input an external reference signal which you can then distribute up to four outputs from or connect it to the slave (source).
The compatibility means that if you have a few cameras all need to be on a 27-millisecond delay, this product should do the trick for you and there’s no need to spend hours in post adjusting each frame.