The AIDA PTZ-NDI-X12
- NDI®|HX2 can be used for a variety of purposes, including live streaming and video conferencing.
- It is compatible with many other industry-leading products.
- Your customers will appreciate the high-quality videos you provide them with
- NDI®|HX2 streaming capable of low latency video streaming and PTZ control over NDI®|HX2 Protocol.
- Full HD Progressive Scan sensor captures the sharp and vivid color under different light conditions.
- An advanced digital image processor provides vivid and detailed images with full access feature sets.
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter leads to effective noise reduction for motion
- video without blur.
- 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, RJ-45, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 for versatility and seamless video performance.
- Power Optical Zoom capability up to 12X.
- Compatible with other industry-leading products, conforming with SMPTE 424M/292M standard.
- Auto White Balance and shutter speed provide optimized performance in a variety of situations.
- Built-in OSD controls for customizable image settings.
- Versatile and compact.
Most of us know about the advantages of using a network device interface or NDI cameras. These cameras give you more versatility and flexibility when you’re videotaping a production, which is just what you need if your church likes to record sermons, classes, live productions, and retreats.
The AIDA PTZ-NDI-X12 PTZ camera is perfect for most churches because it is both a high-tech video camera and a reasonably priced one as well.
If you’ve never had an NDI camera before, you’ll be surprised to find out that it is a much easier way to record events because you can transfer the videos over nearly any existing network infrastructure.
One of the things that makes this particular camera so worthwhile is its many video format outputs, which include USB 3.0, 3G-SDI, and HDMI.
With this camera, different video systems can communicate with one another over IP. In practical terms, this means that you can use multiple cameras at the same time and each one of them will automatically know what the other ones are doing at all times. With this camera, you can even live-stream and record the event at the same time, allowing for all types of viewers both when the event is going on and in the future.
When it comes to the quality of your images, the AIDA PTZ-NDI-X12 PTZ Camera is second to none. Your images, in fact, will always be very sharp and clear even if your lighting conditions aren’t exactly the best. You won’t get blurry images or an unprofessional look in the end, in part because this camera is designed to produce professional images even if the camera operator isn’t the most tech-savvy person in the world.
What better way to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve when you have church functions to record?
Not only do you get great images with the AIDA PTZ-NDI-X12 PTZ camera, but you get distortion-free as well. Why? Because the camera is so advanced that it utilizes a motion-compensated temporal noise-reduction filter that greatly reduces the video noise levels whenever there is a motion being recorded. With many cameras, motion equals elevated noise levels, but not with this camera!
Its advanced, customizable features mean you can get just what you want every time you use the AIDA PTZ-NDI-X12 PTZ Camera, and if you’re interested in learning even more about this super-advanced video camera, click here to visit the manufacturer’s website to get the information you’re looking for.
Brand: Aida Imaging
Collection: PTZ Camera Lines