The AKG C214 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Features Of The AKG C214:
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- the AKG C214’s outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- The AKG C214 has a roadworthy design all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
If you’re in charge of getting microphones for your house of worship and you want a high-quality one that truly delivers what it promises, the AKG C214 large-diaphragm condenser microphone is one to consider. For solo instruments, lead vocals, and so much more, you get the detailed recording you need to produce extra-clear, professional sounds so that all of your recordings sound top-notch. This is indeed a mic that sounds like the pros, yet it is priced only at around $350. In fact, even closeup recording is not a problem for this microphone because its features accommodate that and so much more.
This is a great microphone for many reasons, and its many impressive features include:
- Great dynamic range
- Ultra-low noise for close-up recording of high-output sources up to 150dB SPL
- Integrated suspension that can reduce noise and vibrations from the stage
- All-metal body for extra durability and stability
- Scratch- and shock-resistant finish
Not only does the AKG C214 sound great and look great, but it is built tough to last through whatever you put it through and keep on going. Because of the quality of this microphone, you can count on a crisp, high-tech sound every time that you record with it.
The AKG C214 also has a lot of other technical stats, but the important thing to remember about it is that it works! You can record anything with it and get a great sound with a lot of clarity and no interference. It is so compact and easy to transport that you can even take it on the road with you and not worry about it. Even houses of worship do remote performances and broadcasts sometimes, and this is a great microphone to take with you because of its durability and its incredible sound.
As you likely already know, not all microphones are the same, but the AKG C214 is a high-quality, super-advanced microphone that sounds just as good as the ones used by the pros even though it doesn’t cost thousands of dollars. It weighs less than two pounds and is therefore lightweight and compact. The switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter allow for great recordings and much less worry about the proximity effect.
This is a wired unidirectional microphone that is rated high by most of its customers and is one mic that promises not to disappoint. It even comes in an attractive gray and black color, so it not only sounds great, but it looks great as well. Whether you take it on the road with you or just use it in your house of worship, this is one purchase you won’t regret.
Collection: Vocal Microphones