The AV.io 4K
- DVI-D and HDMI video audio capture – UHD 4K at 30 fps and HD 1080p at 60fps
- A rugged and portable plug and play video capture for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux
- AV.io 4K supports aspect ratios for 4:3 TV, 16:9 Widescreen, 16:10, and 5:4 monitor
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed for uncompressed and high-quality video capture with optional scaling
- Capture live gameplay from PS4 Pro and Xbox One S in 4K resolution
If you need a good 4K capture card that is plug-and-play and therefore super easy to use, the AV.io 4K is the one you need. To use it, all you have to do is connect the HDMI cable, which is included with the card, from your video source to the card, then connect the capture card to your computer via the USB 3.0 cable, which is also included.
In minutes, you can have everything set up and ready to go, especially since there is nothing for you to install or download. Whether you use a PC or a Mac computer, the card is automatically detected at this point so all you have to do is click on it and move on to the next step.
Some of the many features the AV.io 4K card includes are:
- Very rugged but portable plug-and-play that you can use on PCs, Macs, and Linux systems
- DVI-D and HDMI video audio capture (UHD 4K at 30 FPS and HD 1080p at 60 FPS
- Support for aspect ratios of 4:3 TV, 16:9 widescreen, 16:10, and 5:4 monitor
- The ability to capture live gameplay from PS4 Pro and Xbox One S in 4K resolution
- Lightweight and portable, yet very powerful design
You not only get 4K streaming any time and anywhere, but the commercial-grade AV.io 4K USB video grabber allows for lots of versatility so that it can accommodate anyone’s needs. For houses of worship, you can add video-conferencing software such as vMix or OBS and add your video to custom layouts, which is just one of the many features that make this device very much worthwhile.
If you regularly use GoToMeeting, Skype, or similar programs with the AV.io 4K capture card, you can share HD cameras, tablets, document cameras, and numerous other computers both locally and online.
For both live-streaming and recording of events, this capture card not only gives you additional options that you wouldn’t otherwise have but it simply makes your life a lot easier in a lot of instances.
The USB 3.0 SuperSpeed can be used for uncompressed and high-quality video capture with optional scaling. Best of all, the AV.io 4K sells for roughly $500, making it not only very valuable but very cost-effective as well. For houses of worship of all sizes, this device is super easy to set up and use, even for non-techies, so it is easy to understand how quickly it can become an invaluable item that you’ll soon wonder how you ever lived without.