The BirdDog Studio 3G-SDI/HDMI to NDI Encoder/Decoder
- SDI/HDMI to NDI (Network Device Interface) converter
- SDI/HDMI cross converter
- Onboard full screen & external tally light interface
- 802.3af/802.3at PoE (Power over Ethernet) compliant
- SD, 720P, 1080i, and 1080p standards support
- Flexible power options including PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Central management software interface (mobile and web)
- HDMI 1.4 and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- Compatible with all NDI compliant equipment
- Access video resources such as cameras, PCs, consoles, and Blu-ray players from anywhere in the facility
- Easily integrate tally into productions, even outside the studio
- Simply set the display to be full-screen tally or split-screen to show both information and tally
- Control and configure multiple BirdDog Studio NDI devices through our admin panel which is accessible via a web browser on both mobile devices and desktops
- SDI and HDMI outputs are always live allowing you to convert from SDI to HDMI and vice versa
- Connect a monitor to BirdDog Studio or simply use it to loop out
If your house of worship needs electronic equipment such as an encoder/decoder, but you have a limited budget, not to worry because BirdDog specializes in high-quality equipment that doesn’t cost a fortune. Priced at just under $700, the BirdDog Studio 3G-SDI/HDMI to NDI encoder/decoder is compatible with many other live production systems, including vMix and NewTek TriCaster. One of the many advantages of this encoder is that you can use it remotely, so you never have to be right next to it to get it to work properly. This is especially convenient for facilities that frequently use multiple cameras for their productions.
The BirdDog Studio 3G-SDI/HDMI to NDI encoder also offers the ability to display tally onboard and externally via tally out. In fact, this encoder can provide both Preview and Program tally indicators, thanks to new and improved NDI integration. There is a converter that you can implement on a device and external tally displays, and you can easily achieve any and all updates – including software and configuration updates – if you use a web interface. Your software updates can even be applied to all BirdDog devices simultaneously if you wish. This is also a simple encoder to use, even for people who are not tech-savvy.
The way the device works is simple. It takes HDMI or HD-SDI signals and then converts them live to Network Device Interface (NDI). This is a plug-and-play device that is much easier to operate than most people realize, and it can even be powered via AC, DC, or Power over Ethernet (PoE). It supports various resolutions as well, including SD, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i, and you get HDMI 1.4 and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs. This is a very versatile piece of equipment that you’ll love having in your collection of video equipment, and it is even compatible with all NDI-compliant equipment, not just those made by BirdDog.
With the BirdDog Studio encoder, you can access video resources from anywhere in the facility, including PCs, cameras, consoles, and Blu-Ray players. You get a central management software interface for both web and mobile, and the onboard full-screen and external tally interface makes it super easy to get high-tech results regardless of your level of experience. BirdDog is committed to making professional video-camera equipment that produces professional results, even if the operator or user isn’t a professional. For houses of worship, this is important because the operators are usually volunteers who have little to no real experience. For these reasons, you can feel good about buying and using this BirdDog Studio encoder/decoder, and it is so well-made that you can count on using it for many years to come.
Category: Video Encoders