The Blackmagic UltraStudio HD Mini
- The ability to connect via Thunderbolt 3 to stream video
- Real-time effects support that includes DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects, and Avid Media Composer internal effects
- Compatible with software such as Media Composer and Pro Tools (Avid), Cubase and Nuendo (Steinberg) DaVinci Resolve and Fusion (Blackmagic Design), and Premiere Pro CC and Photoshop CC (Adobe), among others
- Professional broadcast quality connections
- Reference input
- Be a professional with this device
- You can connect with any professional broadcast equipment.
- It’s perfect for live streaming and video editing.
- Enhance your videos with the latest technology to make them stand out from the rest!
Priced at just under $500, this is a very affordable yet high-tech device that is perfect for houses of worship that need great electronic equipment but are also on a budget. With this device, you get professional broadcast quality connections that include 3G-SDI, analog YUV, and composite NTSC/PAL video inputs, as well as a reference input. You also get two 1/4-inch audio connections made for analog audio input, which work with both balanced and HiFi sources. Furthermore, thanks to the built-in RS-422 connections, you can even remote control professional broadcast decks for a more high-tech look.
As far as processing goes, the UltraStudio HD Mini offers hardware-based real-time color space conversion and HD Down conversion using real-time 10-bit hardware down conversion on SDI B output, S-Video, and Composite when you’re working in HD video formats on playback. If all of this sounds overly technical, not to worry because the only thing you need to remember is that Blackmagic Design makes electronic equipment that is super advanced and built for houses of worship and small businesses of all sizes and types. Even if you’re on a budget, you can utilize their equipment and get the results you’ve always wanted at a price you can afford. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
This device comes with a breakout box style and design, so you can get almost every connection you need so that you can connect to devices such as monitors, professional decks, and lots of other equipment. Since there are several different models that allow you to get exactly what you need for your broadcasts, the tasks you need done are simple and fast. The built-in hardware video encoding even allows you to capture to H.265 if that’s what you want to do. Even though this device is compact and portable, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t provide you with professional results.
There are three models that fall under this category – the HD Mini, the 4K Mini, and the 4K Extreme 3 – so you can always find something that meets your needs, regardless of how unique and complicated they are.