EPSON PowerLite 2250U Projector
- More accurate color than competitive projectors.
- 3x higher color brightness and up to 3x wider color gamut.
- Widescreen images up to 300″.
- Vivid, accurate colors that are easy on the eyes.
- Crisp, clear text for presentations.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness (1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (3) than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers — 5,000 lumens (2) Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color 5,000 lumens (2) White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300″ — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200); Full HD 1080p support
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Optional wireless networking — optional module required; enterprise-level security for peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Split Screen (4) feature — simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors; also compatible with Crestron RoomView
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode (5)
- Versatile in every way — small enough for travel; features a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI, MHL, VGA, RJ-45, and more
Experience vivid, accurate color and all the details. The 3LCD technology built into the EPSON PowerLite 2250U ensures a higher level of accuracy so you’ll enjoy clear, rich images with every presentation. From sharp text to vibrant colors, this projector is sure to wow your audience in dark rooms or well-lit halls.
Use it for presentations of all sizes and types — from boardrooms to auditoriums – up to 300 inches (diagonal). With HDMI inputs and a USB drive compatibility, there’s never been an easier way to share your content on such a wide screen with such detail.
Collection: Church Projectors