The JVC KY-PZ100 Robotic PTZ Network Video Production Camera
- The camera is small and lightweight.
- It has a wide range of zoom options.
- You can feel confident knowing you have the perfect camera for any occasion.
- Your videos will be crisp and clear, with excellent quality no matter how far you are from your subject.
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- 12x digital zoom
- Autofocus and image stabilization built-in.
- Fast f/1.6-4.7 maximum aperture for excellent low light
- High sensitivity mode (down to 0.02 lux, color)
- Night mode (0.003 lux, BW)
- Direct drive motor for smooth, quiet and accurate pan and tilt
- PoE+ equipped: LAN cable enables simultaneous streaming, camera control and power supply
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI and HDMI and IP digital outputs
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio)
- USB host connection for Wi-Fi or 4G LTE adapter
From the first moment you start using it, you’ll have a sense that this remote camera is smarter. And once we tell you how smart it really is–we can see your mind blowing up with potential use cases!
The KY-PZ100 is a high-performance robotic pan, tilt and zoom camera that provides professional video production with excellent quality. It’s highly adaptive to situations like studio footage, live concert shooting, journalism and pro sports broadcasting, as well as unmanned remote surveillance for security purposes and more. Network connection via Wi-Fi*, 4G/LTE* or wired LAN makes it possible–no matter the conditions–to view what your camera sees on a phone/tablet device from just about anywhere in the world!