The Mackie 1604 VLZ4
- The Mackie mixer is perfect for a variety of recording and broadcasting applications.
- 16 boutique quality Onyx mic preamps with improved RF rejection to eliminate interference.
- Make your recordings sound as good as the professionals’.
- The Mackie 1602VLZ3 mixer is designed to be a reliable, low-noise mixing solution for professionals and enthusiasts alike.
- It features 16 inputs that are all high headroom with a max input of +4 dBu or -10 dBV.
- You’ll have the confidence to tackle any audio project you’re faced with.
- With its improved RF rejection, it’s perfect for broadcast applications
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
Mackie 1604 VLZ4 Mixer is an excellent audio mixer for small bands, and broadcasts. The mixer offers a space-saving design with all the features that you need to get the perfect sound. Whether it be recording instruments or providing PA system sound reinforcement for your music at home, at school, in churches and other live location events, the Mackie 1604 has plenty of output.
We’re confident that this new design will meet all of your needs by giving you improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications as well as an HLDR noise reduction feature so you can mix virtually any signal without unwanted hiss or hum ever interfering with your desired sound.
Designed for professional audio engineers and producers, the Mackie 1604 VLZ4 Mixer is your go-to when needing a reliable and portable mixer. It’s excellent for all types of applications, including broadcast work with its improved RF rejection system.
For live sound events it has 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps that capture high quality recordings without any unwanted noise or distortion. This unit also includes phantom power to run condensing microphones so you can produce high fidelity tones in all sorts of conditions without compromising the integrity of the recording. When using this mixer’s many inputs – ranging from 8 XLR/TRS combo ports to 4 TRS line channels with +4/-10 operation control – you have a wide range of options.