The Mackie C300z, 12-Inch 2-way Compact Passive SR Loudspeaker
Bring sound and music to your church with this Mackie C300z. Three-way cabinet design makes you wonder how it packs so much punch in such a small box! Extremely versatile, rugged, and portable with strong handles for easy portability. The speaker system is designed for performance with many other branded mixers or amplifiers.
This compact loudspeaker still puts out amazing sound quality for any event big or small! Bring your work tunes to life through this sleek speaker. Stop trying to make due with tinny sounding speakers that can’t give the low end like you need; invest in proper equipment that will fill every inch of your meeting space.
Put powerful, room-filling sound in your hands with the Mackie C300z loudspeaker. At 12 inches high, these speakers are designed to produce full and rich theatre sound at a relatively low weight. They can fit into any gear set and go anywhere you need it to be. Excellent for bands who want their drummers or guitarists to hear what is coming out of them in an insanely accurate manner (and for timing) while also being able to provide others the ability to hear all the instruments over a wide radius of listeners indoors or outdoors.
The tight enclosure provides effective sound dispersion without resonance from directional horns, so that everyone gets basically the same audio experience no matter where they stand.
- Provides powerful, accurate sound in a variety of situations.
- Easy to set up and transport.
- Get the perfect sound for any event without lugging around heavy speakers or amps.
- Portable precision passive loudspeaker with 1. 75″ He compression driver and 12″ Lf transducer
- The compression driver mounted on a multi-celled aperture, with a constant directivity horn for room-wide 90° x 45° dispersion
- Precise reproduction of critical upper mid-range and high frequencies
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amplifiers