Features Of The Mackie Dante Expansion Card for DL32R:
- Connect the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network.
- Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software.
- Spend less time struggling with tech tools.
- Build the mix you’ve always dreamed of.
- 32×32 48 kHz digital audio interface connecting the Mackie DL32R to a Dante network using Cat5e
- Route any signal to the Dante network from the DL32R using Master Fader control software
- Dual Dante ports for daisy-chaining or redundant Dante mode
- A dedicated Wi-Fi control port eliminates the need for an Ethernet switch in many applications
- Automatic device discovery and custom channel naming with easy one-click routing using Dante Controller software for Mac and PC
A Mackie Dante Expansion Card for DL32R will open new possibilities in your sound mixing. With 32×32 channels of Dante I/O, you’ll be able to route Dante inputs like microphones and other sources to any channel on the DL32R. It’s also perfect for sending any DL32R signal to Dante-enabled loudspeaker systems and amplifiers; with a single card you can expand your audio system into one that is finally future-proof.
It’s never been easier or more affordable than what this Mackie Dante Expansion Card offers – so don’t wait!