Features Of The Mackie Onyx Artist:
- Create your best work at home or on the go
- Capture your best performance with pristine fidelity
- Inspire creativity and self expression
- Boutique-quality onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range 48V phantom power for use with Studio condenser mics ¼” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 Out 24-bit/192kHz recording zero-latency direct monitoring of Analog inputs dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed USB 2. 0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Traction music production software included
- Os Requirements – Mac: OS X 10. 8
Capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
The Mackie Onyx provides high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters incorporated with premium Mackie analog circuitry for creating a sound as if you were performing live or recording in studio. It is designed to help singer-songwriters and content creators find their artistic voice by transforming their ideas into rich recordings.
“Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, premium Mackie analog circuitry, Built Like A Tank hardware design.” The bus powered Onyx has no latency monitoring which makes it perfect for any musician who want to capture their best performance.
Working as hard to stay in touch with your music as you do on the recording, the Mackie Onyx Artist interface puts you and your musical ideas first. Capture vocals or guitar tracks anywhere and get straight to the heart of why we play our instruments: To share what’s been created; whether it’s a song you wrote last night around the campfire or an orchestration that has taken months to complete. The Onyx series is built for people who know there are things worth holding onto-and want their listeners to hear them too.