The Mackie PPM608
- The Mackie PPM608 is the most powerful mixer in its class.
- You can mix and record live at the same time, two mains and two monitors.
- Create your own sound with a mixer that’s built to last.
- Full-featured 8-Channel, 1000W, ultra-light professional powered mixer with onboard 32-bit digital remix+ processor
- 1000W Mackie Designed Class-D, fast recovery power amplifiers
- 32-Bit remix+ processor featuring 24 “Gig-ready” reverbs, Choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (Ch. 1-6)
- New dedicated in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1000W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- 1000W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery(TM) power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
It’s not every day your gear can help you chase away the crowd, you want to make sure that when it does, they know what for. Mackie’s Class-D amps do more than provide raw power-they offer efficiency and speed. Designed with both our own custom-created processing circuitry and one of the fastest sound recovery times in its class at less than 2 milliseconds, the PPM608 is made for life on the road.
This mixer is for professionals. This is the tool you reach for when every level of professionalism needs to be on display or any hour demands maximum impact, from modest board rooms and mid-sized venues to arenas and stadiums. It doesn’t get bigger than this. You can count on turnkey performance in a rugged footprint with enough power, flexibility, and connectivity to handle anything that comes your way—all without breaking its bank account.
This mixer is the choice of professionals intuitively designed for live inputs, playback monitoring and control of all your RIAA-equalized sources from a single location. Its ultra-light and completely self-contained design packs 1000 watts of system power to go with no input level adjustment latches that are always in operation so you can use ANY speaker or monitor.
There’s not a band on earth big enough for this Mackie!