The Mackie ProFX10v3 10 Channel Professional Effects Mixer
- You’ll sound better than ever.
- The Onyx mic preamps offer 60dB of headroom.
- Sound your best when you’re performing live or recording at home.
- Record your tracks in the highest quality possible and have zero latency for easy overdubs
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming with included Pro Tools | Waveform OEM professional software and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments
- Equipped with 4 Onyx mic press offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance. Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/ 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible 2×4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back into the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy. easy. easy (delay, get it?) Also you have FX send and FX level control.
- With a single knob, you can blend monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer. Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
Mackie ProFX10v3 is your go-to live sound mixer for all of those who want the ultimate affordable solution that offers a quick, easy way to take the stage. With 4 mic channels and a built-in gigfx effects engine, you can use ProFX10v3 at home in the studio as well. With 16 NeoSpeech mic preamps offering 60dB’s of headroom and 24 FX, this little mixer packs a powerful punch!
Designed for mid-to small-sized venues and installing with demanding performance requirements, the ProFX10v3 mixer also packs a powerful punch in more intimate setups. For home recording or content creators who need zero-latency hardware monitoring of software plugins, this is an affordable mixing solution.
With professional Onyx mic preamps that offer 60dB of headroom on every channel as well as brickwall limiting to maintain signal integrity and transparent processing – everything from mics to guitars will sound better than ever before. Expect 24 high-quality FX with great presets like drums and percussion or delay/reverb options; plus MIDI control options for all those sweet tweaks! You’ll be able to record your tracks up to 192kHz in both WAV and BWAV.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mackie ProFX10v3?
This mixer is a compact 10 channel mixer with two Onyx mic preamps. It offers USB for playback, recording, and control from your computer, as well as all the features you need to get started mixing right away.
What kinds of effects does it offer?
The mixer includes 24 effects including reverb, delay, and choruses. The effects are easy to use; just press the dedicated button for an effect type to select from a list of variations.
Does it have compression?
Yes, it includes a channel compressor.
What is the frequency response?
This mixer offers a flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1dB.
How many channels does it offer?
It offers 10 XLR/line combo channels. 2 with phantom power.
Can I run my electric guitar through it?
Yes, you can! It offers 2 dedicated line channels with switchable Instrument/Line levels to get your guitar tone pumping without muddying up your mix.
What is the USB feature used for?
The USB interface channels allows you to record into your computer as well as play back music from your computer at any time during your performance.
Can I daisy chain to another mixer from this one?
Yes, you can by using the line-out jacks.
Can I use this mixer with my existing PA system?
Yes, you can! It offers balanced XLR outputs as well as an unbalanced stereo RCA output for hooking up to your PA system.
Does the mixer have faders?
Yes, it includes full-size 100mm input faders to control your channels.
Does the mixer have EQ?
Yes, it offers a 3-band EQ on all channels.