Magewell Pro Convert NDI To HDMI Converter
- Connects your video equipment into IP networks.
- Decodes Full NDI and NDI|HX including earlier variants into HD HDMI signals.
- Upgrades your video quality to 4K for Ultra HD displays
- Feel confident that you’re watching content from the latest technology available on market today
- Support for decoding streams of NDI, RTSP, HTTP, RTMP Pull/Push, and TS over UDP/SRT/RTP in H.264 or H.265 format.
- Support for decoding embedded audio.
- Support for PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Support for plug-and-play.
- Support for Ethernet over USB.
- Support for web-based UI remote control and on-device control buttons.
It’s time to take your video content out of the analog era. The Magewell Pro Convert NDI to HDMI Converter is a perfect way to bridge your baseband presentation and distribution equipment into IP-based networks, so you’re free from arduously converting files or patching cables. This device not only decodes Full Nidi and Nid|HX (including earlier variants), but up-converts the decoded HD signals to 4K for viewing on highly demanding Ultra HD displays. It converts SDI signal in real time without any lag between input and output signal suitable for extreme gaming applications like 10 bit high color gamut.
Converts a signal from NDI to HDMI with ease. Stealthy and compact, this converter is the perfect gift for any presenter looking to dazzle their audience with phenomenal visuals and sound!
Offers an easy-to-use interface that will have you up and running in no time at all. With full NDI compatibility, this product has you covered no matter what your content source may be!