Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI Encoder
- Stream live events without any lag.
- Record and play back your favorite moments.
- Share a moment with the world.
- Stream live to your audience with no latency.
- 1 channel HDMI + embedded audio at 1080p60
- Live stream or record to a mobile phone or USB flash drive. Streams to 2 servers simultaneously
- Flash Media Server, Wowza, Red5, Nginx, Twitch, YouTube Live, and Facebook LIve
- 4K HDMI 4:2:0 input and loop-through. H.264 High Profile (video) and AAC High Quality (audio) encoding and MP4 files
- Input – HDMI 1.4a and 3.5mm audio jack. Output – HDMI loop-through, USB 2.0, and headphones. Network – 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet and IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
When you need to bring your visual presentations online, the Magewell Ultra Stream is what we recommend. Convenient and versatile, this device lets you upload on YouTube Live or Twitch, as well as record for later viewing.
You don’t need to be a pro streamer to record the most incredible and engrossing video content. With this easy to use encoder, now you can put your skills on display for the world.
Don’t be caught in a live stream nightmare! With Magewell’s Ultra Stream HDMI Encoder, you can livestream or record your church services or other events to the world with high-quality audio and video. You’ll be able to stream YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch TV, Red5 Pro Server and More. The device outputs 1080p60 resolution for professional quality video. Not only that – the encoder also supports 4K HDMI input with Loop-through output. This means you don’t have to constantly switch computers when streaming on both channels. And it all comes at such an affordable price!
This is not just any HDMI Encoder; it’s a Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI Encoder! What else do you need?