The Magewell USB Capture SDI
- Capture SDI video signals on your computer.
- No need to install drivers.
- Record and stream high quality video from any device, anywhere.
- Compatible with various software and web applications.
- Capture your footage in real time.
- No more worrying about compatibility issues
- Capture SD/HD/3G/2K-SDI & Embedded Audio
- Loop-Through SD/HD/3G/2K-SDI
- Line-In Audio Input
- De-Embed Audio from SDI
“Do you need everything captured, recorded or streamed? Then the Magewell USB Capture SDI Gen 2 is here for you. It’s a flexible and cost-effective way to import and stream feeds from live cameras.”
One of the challenges when working with video is getting your input digitized. Well, now you can easily import an SDI signal into your computer with this device that provides a handy and efficient way of connecting cameras, decks, switchers, and other broadcast and surveillance equipment to your computer – without any additional drivers required! Simple plug-and-play connection means compatibility with various software apps on Macs (Premiere Pro), Windows computers (Director) Linux (Dub Studio HD), Chrome OS (Rippler), without having to install anything extra or using complicated settings.
Ever wanted to stream live or record SDI video, but found that there was no easy high-quality option? Well with the Magewell USB Capture SDI Gen 2 this is all at your fingertips. This sleek and modern device plugs into a PC via USB 3.0 in exchange for some analog signal input (typically from an external source such as mixer or camera).