The Matrox Monarch HD
- Get a live stream and high-quality recording in one device.
- Stream to YouTube and Facebook Live with ease.
- Be the hero of your event!
- Stream live video from anywhere.
- Get all the features you need in one compact, easy to use device.
- Give your viewers an immersive experience of your event no matter where they are.
- Record a high quality version of the event for editing or archiving purposes.
- Matrox Monarch HD – External Power Supply – IEC-C13 Power Cord (US and EU) – GB/AU Adapter – Matrox 2 Years Warranty
- Record master quality video while streaming: If an event is worth streaming, it is worth recording at the highest possible quality. The better the recording quality, the more value it offers a post event produced asset
- Ready to edit and upload with MP4 and MOV: Matrox Monarch HD gives the option of recording high-quality H.264 video as MP4 or MOV files. These formats offer maximum versatility for use in any application. Upload a file to your own web server or to a Content Delivery Network (CDN) like YouTube
- Robust and Practical Design: Powerful and robust, Matrox Monarch HD offers simple, one-touch stream and record pushbuttons, low power consumption, a locking power connector, and a fanless design
- Easily reach your audience: Whether you’re providing live content to Flash or Wowza servers, or to any of the popular CDNs, Matrox Monarch HD’s flexible streaming internet protocols’ support is up to the task
With Matrox Monarch HD, you can focus on creating the perfect presentation and let your creativity shine. The device streams live events while simultaneously recording a high-quality master for post-event edits or archiving. Shoot in HDR, then stream at up to 1080P, with 60LPS rendering. No camera too big, no event too small with this versatile video streaming and recording appliance!
With MATROX Monarch HD, live high-quality video streams begin instantly and the viewer keeps up on the events without a lag. This streaming and recording device has impressive features that are user-friendly for professionals with little to no experience in real time broadcasting. The unit is preconfigured with popular streaming service connections such as YouTube and Facebook Live so all you have to do is plug it in once, set up what feeds (videos) you want included on your website feed, and then press GO! Matrox Monarch HD will automatically start encoding while simultaneously saving a master quality copy of everything being streamed! With this level of versatility it can be used by anyone wishing to increase their production’s value through social media platforms or archiving their most important moments.
The Matrox Monarch HD is ready for anything. This small yet powerful device can be controlled with a simple and intuitive touch screen interface, and flips into picture-in-picture mode to allow you to mix your live event production via four internal layers. You’ll never again forget the shot that you need: the Matrox Monarch HD has it all covered!