The Matrox QuadHead2Go Multi-Monitor Controller
- Create an artistic video wall layouts that’s big enough for everyone to see.
- Never worry about incompatibility again.
- Show the world what you’ve got.
- Be able to present your work on an even bigger scale than before.
- Easily manage four displays from one signal.
- System independent, QuadHead2Go Series multi-monitor controller is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any video source—reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive and captivating video walls and displays.
- Present your content in a way that’s captivating and engaging for all viewers.
- Create an immersive experience for your customers with a wide range of screens and sizes.
Show me the future.
The QuadHead2Go Q185 multi monitor controller is designed to spark your imagination and drive four expansive video wall displays from one signal. You will have no trouble setting up this device, which features on-device buttons and pre-set configurations for all kinds of different video walls for any display size or configuration. And with easy installation, you’ll be off to live your best life in multi-monitor bliss as soon as possible!
With the QuadHead2Go Series, you can create your own cinematic environment. Imagine a widescreen experience that’s 2x larger than life. Go big with 4 screens for an unmatched viewing experience.
Feel like you’re living in a movie with QuadHead2Go Series multi-monitor controllers. This product is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any video source–reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive displays. On-device buttons and pre-set configurations ensure an out-of-the-box hassle-free installation experience and complete video wall scalability.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Matrox QuadHead2Go
What is the QuadHead2Go?
This multi-display adapter lets you connect up to four DVI monitors from a single output source. Because it uses just one card, cable, and source, installation is fast and easy with no added hardware requirements. Just plug in your cables, attach the unit to your display, and start using multiple displays from a single source.
What resolutions does this support?
It supports up to 1920×1200 per display and a maximum of 3840×1024 when using all four displays at once. It also supports up to 2560×1600 resolution when using two monitors in portrait mode.
I want to connect my laptop to four displays. Is this possible?
Yes. Utilizing either DVI or DisplayPort outputs, it easily powers four displays from a laptop.
I have an old video card in my system that only supports two displays. Can I still use it?
Yes. It can combine virtually any two supported display modes together to create a three-monitor or four-monitor set-up.
Does it support other video cards?
Yes. It is universal and supports other display adapters, whether they are desktop-based or laptop-based.
How do I set up my monitors to work with the it?
Simply plug in your cables (DVI Monitor 1 to DVI-I input, DVI Monitor 2 to DVI-I input, etc.), attach the unit to your monitor and you’re ready to go. The included on-device buttons allow for quick configuration in order to select individual or combined display modes.