The NEC P525UL 5200 Lumens LCD Projector
- The built-in 20W speaker is designed to provide the volume needed for large rooms.
- Advanced AccuBlend helps ensure detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected.
- Auto Power On turns the projector on as soon as it’s plugged into a power outlet.
- AutoSense syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction provides presets for adaptive color tone correction, helping images display properly on non-white surfaces
Covering most conference rooms and classrooms, the NEC P525UL is perfect for your large-scale presentations. With a stunning 5200 lumens of brightness and 500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, you’ll always see every detail of what you’re projecting. This efficient HD projector has an advanced compatibility with up to 4K UHD sources so any media that you want to show will be supported. All this power doesn’t have to come at the expense of convenience! In addition to being compatible with all formats and inputs possible, it also features HDBaseT connectivity that can work both ways (come into projectors from within in a meeting room or go outwards through cables).
The NEC P525UL WUXGA Laser Projector was created for those who want to use it in bright conference rooms or classrooms, yet also have the capability of viewing UHD video files. The 5200 lumens brightness will help overcome ambient light in most spaces while its 500,000:1 contrast ratio will ensure you can see detail even when there is little light present. With one HDMI input and two VGA inputs, the user has many options when connecting their different devices too. You’ll find that with a 20-watt speaker and HDBaseT connections this projector has all you need!
Bring your audience into the moment with NEC’s new 5200-lumen WUXGA laser LCD projector. The NP-P525UL is bright enough to handle a roomful of people while still delivering high quality images with its 500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and it won’t let ambient light get in your way. With HDBaseT, VGA, an HDMI inputs (plus a 20W built-in speaker) you can hook up nearly any device and present images smoothly from one location.