The Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Premium Professional Camcorder
- Capable of recording in 4K and HD video.
- 1″ type sensor for high quality images.
- Become a filmmaker with the latest technology.
- 4K 24P, UHD 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
- FHD Slow Motion Recording at 120 FPS
- UHD/FHD Dual Codec Recording
- The camera is switchable between the 59.94 and 50Hz frame format, which is analogous to NTSC and PAL. This allows the camcorder to integrate seamlessly with a wide range of current broadcast video systems in place around the world.
- Featuring an integrated 20x optical zoom lens and a 1″ type sensor, the camera records in DCI 4K, UHD, and HD in MOV, MP4. The camera is also capable of recording HD in the AVCHD format.
- Capture every moment like never before with incredible detail that’s sure to wow your audience!
The Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Premium Professional Camcorder records DCI 4K (cinema 4K) at 24p, UHD 4K at up to 60p, and FHD up to 120p (when set to 59.94Hz standard). The camera is switchable between the 59.94 and 50Hz frame format, which is analogous to NTSC and PAL. This allows the camcorder not only competes with leading traditional video formats like AVCHD but can also seamlessly integrate with existing broadcast video systems in place around the world. Incorporating a 20x optical zoom lens and large 1″ type sensor capacity, this device records high-resolutions of DCI4K 4096 x 2
Get ready for a ride into unparalleled levels of cinematic artistry with the Panasonic AG-UX180. The most advanced cinema camera in the world, this beast features dual XLRs with phantom power, manual control rings for iris, zoom and focus, SMPTE time-code generation and gamma settings for eight different scenarios; all of which ensure that your post-production process will go off without a hitch.
You’ll love the Panasonic AG-UX180 for its touch screen that displays all settings at a glance, dual SD slots perfect for simultaneous recording in UHD and HD (DCI 4K can only record to one SD card), full-color 0.45″ viewfinder with 1,770,000 dots of resolution, and dual video assist inputs.
Shooting UHD to one card and HD to the other is a breeze with dual codec recording. Relay recording eliminates waiting times for cards to fill up, so you can just switch as you please. With background recording, you get continuous video on one card while shooting another without switching between cameras or breaking your creative flow. If this sounds like it would be of value to you, then we invite you try out Panasonic’s AG-UX180 4K single lens mobility camera!
You can read our complete review of the Panasonic AG-UX180 here.