The Panasonic AJ-PX230 microP2 Handheld Camcorder
- The built in lens is a huge asset.
- You’ll have more freedom with the 22x optical zoom.
- You can use this camcorder for anything from weddings to church events.
- HD video quality
- Dynamic range of the camera
- You’ll be able to see everything in detail.
- It’s easy to use and understand.
- Three 1/3″ MOS 2.2MP sensors for dramatic color, low noise, and bokeh effects and multicodec 1080p HD resolution.
- AVC Intra and AVC LongG format support, dynamic range, and seven gamma modes such as “Filmlike”.
- Variable frame rate 1080p HD recording up to 60 fps for slow motion and undercranking.
- Includes a built-in 28 to 616mm lens (35mm equivalent) with 22x optical zoom and intelligent full-auto functions.
- High-quality AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG, and DVCPRO video can be output via HDMI or 3G-SDI BNC.
- Microdrive focus unit provides a high-speed, high-precision intelligent autofocus.
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) effects handshake correction in various directions.
- Two microP2 memory card slots boost recording reliability and content security with support of the microP2 content protection system (CPS).
- 24-bit, 4-channel AVC-Intra and AVC-LongG audio; 16-bit DVCPRO 4-channel audio.
Utilizing the latest Panasonic technology, this camcorder boasts a high zoom/lens and small profile perfect for all of your visual storytelling needs. Built-in OLED viewfinder ensures that you are capturing the quality picture every time while its ability to record in both 1080p AVC ULTRA codecs (AVC Intra and UVC Long GOP) yields stunning quality footage with versatility. You always have control over video recording with advanced settings like Focal Length Adjustment, Exposure Compensation, Shutter Speed Adjustment, Focus Mode (Normal SteadyFOCUS or Touch), Wind Cut Filter Set Time, Digital Zoom; there’s no need for second guessing yourself when it comes to the PX230.
Panasonic AJ-PX230 cameras are designed to provide uncompromised, high-quality images in a variety of environments. With AVC-ULTRA compression technology, both framerates and file size can be controlled for applications where either is critical. The standard features – an expanded sensitivity range with low noise level – ensure excellent quality exposures even in low light conditions without the need for additional lighting or costly external battery packs so that you can have crystal clear video at all times. Your Panasonic AJ-PX230 camera will withstand tough shoots no matter where you take it due to its compact yet durable construction.
Panasonic’s AJ-PX230 camcorder is the perfect tool for filmmaking professionals looking to shoot fast and creative. Packed with professional features like a 22x zoom lens, manual controls on the handle and three settings lenses (tele 616mm), this camera was built to be easy to use without sacrificing creativity.
The Panasonic AJ-PX230 is the only professional camcorder that combines a host of advanced optical and digital features with our Emmy® Award-winning Chromatic Aberration Compensation technology to elevate lens performance to new levels, ensuring maximum clarity and minimum distortion. Coming standard with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Dynamic Range Stretch algorithm for optimizing scene image contrast at pixel level, this professional camcorder provides seven different gamma settings for exceptional tonal reproduction—whether shooting in HD or SD formats. And it’s easy to use as well: an electronic viewfinder so you can see what your camera sees, a 3” touchscreen LCD monitor allowing you operational precision without ever needing external adjustments.
Panasonic’s AJ-PX230 is a robust, reliable camcorder for the modern videographer. Two microP2 card slots allow cost-effective operation and a variety of formats to export from. Compatible with 1080/60i, 1080/24p, 30p and 60p (AVC-Intra100 only; not compatible with LongG25 or LongG12), 720p multi HD format and SD recording’. Standard variable frame rates include 25 fps, 24fps, 25fps in 50i or 60i modes as well as the traditional 50Hz/60Hz timecode conversion options.
The Panasonic AJ-PX230 is the perfect camera for any creative with a passion. Featuring super high sensitivity, 2.2M pixel MOS sensors and gain control at -3dB to 18dB ( on High’Sensitivity Mode), this camcorder will capture every detail of your next project in incredible definition. The PX230’s three 2.2M pixel MOS sensors deliver a horizontal resolution of 1000 TV lines; it also features HDMI out and 3G-SDI outs so you can playback flawlessly on your HDTV. With its professional interface options such as USB 3+USB2+HDMI outputs, the Px230 is equipped with everything you need to create an amazing shot.
The Panasonic AJ-PX230 camcorder is an outstanding, professional level, camcorder! Other key features include an OLED viewfinder for true-to-life tones and 1.56-QHD LCD color monitor. Audio capabilities include two XLR audio inputs and four channel recording in AVC-Intra formats (16 bit in AVC LongG, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO, DV). The audio recording level control is conveniently located to the front of the camera which makes adjusting levels while you shoot so easy. A microphone jack at the side of this Panasonic camcorder does it all – audio input with adjustable levels and headphone output for critical monitoring.
Panasonic’s AJ-PX230 is the perfect camera for passionate videographers. With an Optical Image Stabilizer and a standard range of shutter speeds, you can film any type of scene with confidence. And with two ND Filters for freezing the action, you need not worry about your footage becoming jerky while filming in low light settings or when zoomed in on a subject.