The Panasonic AV-HLC100 Live Production Center
- You’ll be able to edit your video more quickly and easily.
- You can show off your skills in live production.
- Your videos will look professional without being expensive.
- You’ll be able to do more with less.
- It will make your workflow much smoother.
- Satisfied viewers means a successful church live stream.
- User-friendly Operations
- SDI and HDMI Input
- Support Audio Input/Output
- Smooth Live Production
- Wide Range of Effects
- Graphical User Interface
- Wide Range of Transitions through PinP and Pattern Formats
- Extensive Title Functions
- Clip Player and Still Image Store
- Audio Mixer Function
- RTMP Connections
- RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) Connections Supported
- Connection Compatible with Skype TX
The AV-HLC100 combines a live switcher, remote camera controller and audio mixer in one unit. Now you can live production for small musical performances, lectures or presentations, with the ease of using only one operator instead of the multiple operators as is usually required. It’s also compliant with NDI and Ndi I HX standards, meaning connection to remote cameras can be done through the same LAN cable that includes power socket*. RTMP is supported too*, so footage can be uploaded direct to various streaming services. So don’t wait for your presentation anymore – give it life!
They make it simple, they make it quick. Whether you want to share your own creations with the world or capture and live stream an event for others to watch at-home, Panasonic Live Production Centers provide everything you need. The first of its kind in low-cost pro video production tools, this revolutionary set includes a mobile camera unit that can pan and tilt from either floor or tabletop perspectives without needing special cables or clumsy external PVRs. A host of on-screen controls work seamlessly together, giving you more freedom than ever before as your creativity blooms! All content is instantly saved onto dual 2TB hard drives – one full backup fits right in the case for transport protection. Every detail has been considered: there’s even a battery