The Panasonic AW-HE38
- Professional grade video camera for capturing events and live streaming.
- 1/2.3″ type full HD MOS sensors, 22x optical zoom, HDMI output in addition to USB and microSD card built-in recording.
- Capture the moment as it happens with a professional grade camera that’s ready to go anywhere you are.
- 1/2.3″ Full HD MOS Sensor
- 1080p60 Output via HDMI
- f/1.6-4.3 Lens with 22x Optical Zoom
- 30 x Super Resolution, 16x Digital Zoom
- 1/2.4″-type MOS sensor
- HDMI and IP output up to 1080p
- 22x optical, 30x Super Resolution, 16x digital zoom modes
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode for optimal exposure
- Freeze During Preset mode hides moves from your audience
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS)
- Audio input and embedding
- Adjustable color temperature
- Up to 100 presets
- Monochrome Night Mode
- microSD Card and USB port recording
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Upgradable to NDI/HX with license
A good pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) camera is a must when you’re filming sermons, retreats, and conferences. The Panasonic AW-HE38 camera has all of the features most churches and small businesses look for when they need a reliable camera that produces high-quality images regardless of what is being recorded. With a 22x optical zoom lens and 30x super-resolution zoom lens, you’ll have everything you need to catch those closeups and keep them looking crisp and clear every time. The 1/2.3-inch MOS sensor and PoE+ compatibility mean you’ll get great images and a convenient way to stream and film any event.
This camera is easy to set up and user-friendly regardless of your experience with electronics. It provides up to 1080p60 output over both HDMI and via IP with preview. You get both great closeups and great far-away shots, even if the classroom or conference room you’re in is quite large because of the versatility of the lenses. Even when your subjects are backlit, the HDR (high dynamic range) mode allows for optimal exposure, and you get great shots even when shooting different types of shots one after the other. This is simply a great camera to have when your filming needs require lots of unpredictable movement from your subjects.
In fact, with this camera, your lighting and conditions never have to be perfect, thanks to all of its many high-tech features and specifications. Even if you’re filming in almost complete darkness, your images will come out perfect every time. There is even a Freeze During Preset mode that you can use to hide moves from your audience. Since there are 100 presets available for you to use, you can personalize your filming options and save yourself a lot of time the next time you go to film an event because you won’t have to start from scratch and reset everything.
The AW-HE38 camera from Panasonic costs around $1,800, so it is affordable for most churches. Even if you’re a small congregation, you still deserve to have high-quality recordings of your sermons, classes, and other activities. With this camera, you can get professional results without paying a professional price for it. When you’re researching this camera, keep in mind that it isn’t just about numbers and stats. It’s about the quality of the video camera and the reliability of that camera’s performance, and this is one camera you won’t regret purchasing regardless of how long you own it.