The Panasonic AG-CX350 NDI Camcorder
- The best quality camera for your shooting needs.
- Clear and high-definition footage.
- Capture moments in the most stunning way possible.
- You’ll be able to shoot professional-quality videos.
- The camera will automatically adjust the brightness, focus, and more for you.
- Make your videos look like they’re from a documentary or TV show with VLog/HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- Shoot in 4K 60p for high resolution
- High Shooting Quality
- Wide-Angle 24.5 mm Optical 20x Zoom, Plus i.Zoom digital zoom.
- High-Definition, High-Sensitivity 1.0-type 15M MOS Sensor
- Intelligent AF and Face Detection/Tracking AE & AF
- Built-in 5-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Manual Three Rings and Focus Assist
- HDR-Compliant V-Log/HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma)
- Broadcast-Grade Picture Quality Adjustment Functions
- Simultaneous Display on High-Brightness, High-Definition LCD and High-Resolution OLED EVF
- Multi-Format, Multi-Codec Recording
- HEVC Codec for High-Image-Quality 10-bit 4K/60p Recording at Low Bit Rate
- P2 MXF File Formats Supported with Proxy and Shot Mark
- Clip Metadata Functions
- 10-bit Variable Frame Rate (VFR) without Cropping
- 24-bit PCM Audio 4-Channel Recording
- Freeze Frame (Still Image Capture)
- Double Memory Card Slots Improve Recording Reliability
- Connect to Networks and Systems
- Streaming capabilities with 4K quality and SRT protocol support
- Linked with IoT Cloud Platform
- Easy IP Connection: NDI | HX Is Enabled When an Optional NDI|HX License Is Purchased from NewTek
- Cabled/Wireless Remote Control Capability
- Professional System Features
- Low Power Consuming, Large-Capacity Battery, Quick Charge
The Panasonic CX Series is a lineup of camcorders that supports the fusion of video, live broadcasting capabilities, and communication. The AG-CX350 is perfectly sized to be handheld with an ergonomic design for creative activities. It offers cable-free live streaming in 4K/SRT on direct network connections; just point and click your broadcast channel. With the innovative NDI|HX IP connection function you can share remarkable moments instantly to other devices wirelessly. Get things done: With one push of a button, you’ll be captured when you need it most without affecting circumstance or interfering too much with the moment – think compelling interviews!
The AG-CX350 is an inspiration to creativity, designed to meet the needs of various scenes and provide innovative network solutions with direct streaming capability. It clearly expands the limits of your creative potential by taking advantage of 4K/UHD resolution as well as HDR-compatible V-Log or HLG image quality. Whether you’re working on a video for showcasing new products, need NDI|HX compatibility* for live camera streaming, or want 10-bit depth — there’s no question that this device will exceed all your expectations with ease.
This compact handheld camera records in 4K/UHD resolution with 10-bit depth HDR-compatible V-Log/HLG image quality, various simultaneous recording formats including broadcasting P2HD, and is capable of capturing creative activities that meet the needs of your different scenes. But it offers even more than just being a camcorder; innovative network solutions are provided for the 4K/SRT-compatible direct streaming function as well as the NDI|HX IP connection function to connect multiple HD cameras in live situations – providing you with a clear view across long distances.
The Panasonic AG-CX350 Camcorder is the perfect tool for a variety of scenes with its 4K and HDR recording options. With innovative networking features, this camcorder goes above and beyond as it can be used to do much more than record shots.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Panasonic AG-CX350 4k Camcorder
Let’s take a look at some frequently asked questions about the AG-CX350.
Is 4K really necessary?
High resolution delivers clear images even at distance. If you need to show your image clearly in large-scale productions, you’ll want to switch to 4K Resolution, which will provide high-quality footage up to 200 feet away from the camera then 4k is for you.
What video modes are available with the AG-CX350?
The Panasonic Video Camera CX350 offers Video mode, which creates videos in standard dynamic range; Cinema mode, which delivers smooth gradations and rich blacks to produce high-quality images for editing or grading later; and Flat mode, which allows you to make accurate adjustments for color, luminance and details during post-production.
What type of recording media can I use with the AG-CX350?
The AG-CX350 is compatible with SDXC/SDHC Memory Cards up to 128GB in size, as well as high-speed microP2 cards. It comes with two SD card slots.
What type of video output does the AG-CX350 offer?
The AG-CX350 offers both an SDI and HDMI Output and supports 10-bit (up to 4K 30p) output capability. This enables you to connect your camera directly to professional switchers and support live streaming. There is also an optional USB wireless adapter available.
What type of audio recording does the AG-CX350 offer?
The AG-CX350 has a built-in stereo microphone, as well as external mic (XLR) terminals.
There are also various configurable settings including Audio Rec Level, Low Cut Filter, and Auto Levels Control to help with background recording.
Can I control the AG-CX350 via Ethernet?
The AG-CX350 offers an NDI|HX compatible IP connection function that enables remote live streaming. There is no need to run cables, and you can also control the camera from a web browser on a PC by inputting parameters such as focus, iris, white balance, and shutter speed.
It enables remote management of recording settings, including remote operations such as video previews, uploading during and after recording from a remote site using the cloud. It also enables comprehensive camera management. Remote coverage and video production are possible through the IoT Cloud Platform.
How long can the battery last when fully charged?
The AG-CX350 consumes the least power of any HD 10-bit recording professional handheld camcorder in its class, with a maximum power draw of only 17 W (HEVC recording, LCD turned on, devices connected). With the included battery pack (5900 mAh), which can be rapid charged), the AG-CX350 can record for approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes
Can I use my existing SD cards with the AG-CX350?
A8: Yes. All you need to do is insert the card, format it, and you’re ready to start shooting.
Can I use my existing lenses with the AG-CX350?
Yes. You can attach almost any lens (8mm to 800mm) via a third-party adapter.
How much does the AG-CX350 weigh?
The camera itself weighs approximately 4.19 pounds without a lens attached, and 5.03 pounds with a VL-12×75 lens attached.
Can I use XLR microphones with the AG-CX350?
Yes. It has two XLR audio inputs