The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam
- Superb image quality
- Stream and record with ease
- Be the best filmmaker you can be.
- Capture your next big idea.
- You’ll be able to see clearer images.
- Your videos will look better.
- You’ll save time and money on post production.
- Capture the world in all its beauty.
- Panasonic 1/2.5” HD CMOS Sensor
- Full 1920x1080p HD Resolution up to 30 FPS
- 104° Horizontal Field of View
- 2D & 3D noise reduction
- Simultaneous Dual 3G-SDI, NDI®|HX / High Definition IP Outputs
- Dual SDI output (Full view / EPTZ view)
- NDI®|HX, H.264, H.265, & MJPEG IP streaming outputs
- RTMP / RTMPS, RTSP, and NDI®|HX
- AAC Audio encoding over NDI®|HX / RTSP / RTMP
- Dynamic / Static IP addressing (Hold D-Pad left for 5+ sec to toggle)
- High performance in low light scenarios
- RS-485, VISCA over IP, & NDI available for camera control
- Four (4) Std 1/4-20 female threads for camera mounting
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12VDC
- 3-year warranty
Redefine your expectations of what an electronic pan, tilt and zoom camera should be. The PTZOPtics EPTZ Camera is the next generation in affordable ZCam technology with super-smooth movement that’s easy to control. All it takes is a few creative keystrokes and the EPTZ moves for you! Reduce blur by using full frame speeds without sacrificing 1080p and 720p quality, switch between wide angle views or close-ups like never before.
Utilize two unique SDI outputs for production workflows to take advantage of both tight shots and live scope views from one camera without any sacrifices on video quality for HDTV, digital cinema productions, broadcast TV or streaming web content without pesky compromises.
The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam is a high-performance, multifunctional camera adapted to the needs of image-makers. With an exceptional compact size and a production system that can be mounted on most any surface, this cinematographer’s dream hides in plain sight – literally! And with the ability to provide both wide and tight shots from one position, round about or upside down, it’ll have you leaving your original perspective behind.