The Roland VC-1-SH Professional A/V SDI to HDMI Video Converter
- SDI to HDMI Conversion
- Lossless Image Conversion
- 3G (Level A&B) /HD/ SD SDI
- HDCP Support
- VC-1 RCS, PC/MAC Control Application
- Selectable Channel for Embedded/De-Embedded Audio
- Input: SDI Connector: BNC type x1; Analog Audio Connector: 1/4″ TRS phone type (balanced ) x1 pair (L/R); Digital Audio Connector: 1/4″ TRS phone type (balanced ) x1 (combined use with analog audio R channel connector)
- Output: SDI Connector: BNC type x1 (Thru/Out); HDMI Connector: Type A (19 pins) x1; Analog Audio Connector: 1/4″ TRS phone type (balanced) x1 pair (L/R); Digital Audio Connector: 1/4″ TRS phone type (balanced) x1; (combined use with analog audio R channel connector)
- SDI Input Signal Standards: SMPTE 424M (SMPTE 425M-AB), SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Purchase includes: Roland VC-1-SH x1; AC Adapter x1; Power Cord x1; Rubber Foot x4; Owner’s Manual x1
A conversion so painless, you’ll forget this whole time-coding thing ever happened. The Roland VC-1-SH is the one of the newest additions to Roland’s Professional A/V SDI product line, and converts SDI video signals to HDMI. You don’t need a new monitor with this converter because it supports all types of monitors equipped with HDTV inputs. It can also serve as an audio embedder or de-embedder due to its analog outputs and AES3 I/O connections.
The VC1-SH has been designed for high quality performance, preserving even complex 3G-SDI signal without introducing errors or discoloration issues into your footage. Internal processing makes sure that incoming frame rates are preserved.
Roland’s VC-1-SH provides a way for users to seamlessly convert SDI video into displays that only support HDMI. The converter also allows audio conversions and an embedded signal, making it perfect for any professional user who needs to connect multiple computers or devices with differing outputs. With up to 4K resolution and the promise of no loss in quality, this product will have professionals asking how they ever lived without it!
The Roland VC-1-SH is a great way to make sure that your video signal is being seen in the best possible light. It converts SDI to HDMI, so you won’t have any quality loss and can rest assured every detail will shine through on an HD screen of your choosing. Best suited for those who want to keep up with highest standards, this converter also offers embedded audio, too!