The Roland VR-1HD Professional AV Streaming Mixer
- Stream from anywhere.
- Mix audio and video with ease.
- Create the live stream of your dreams.
- Be a professional broadcaster in no time at all!
- Stream live videos without a director.
- Mix up to 3 HDMI inputs, 1080p30 Full HD video.
- Make your audience feel like they’re in the room with you.
- Engage your followers with pro-style switching of your live streamed content
- AV streaming mixer with audio and video streaming capabilities
- Three Auto-Switching modes: Video Follows Audio, Beat Switching, and Auto Scan
- Voice Changer effect can be applied to the mic inputs, and each input has its own Voice Changer settings
- Add your own custom sound effects via USB memory
- Purchase includes: AC adapter, power cord, and startup guide
Experience live streaming like never before. The Roland VR-1HD Professional Mixer is compatible with professional video formats and is able to switch three HDMI inputs while transmitting up to 1080p30 Full HD video. High fidelity audio is easily added too, making the VR-1HD a great tool for broadcasting your game: mobile phone experiences or other content. Video follows audio, beat switch switching, and auto scan modes create easy switching during gameplay or any presentation you have planned. Quad XLR mic inputs provide high quality vocal enhancement with zero hassle of running extra cables to different surfaces around the hallways backstage–simply plug in! An Auto Mute setting ensures that if an unexpected interruption happens during your broadcast you can quickly react.
The VR-1HD AV mixer from Roland converts your live video streams into a professional, cinematic experience with multiples inputs and outputs.
The beautiful touchscreen makes it easy to switch between your HDMI sources for the perfect setup. For more advanced users, you have the option of engaging multiple switching modes that automatically sync audio to video or select completely random content.
Connect with the world by streaming 1080p full HD video in addition to making phone calls using one of two XLR mic inputs and line input capability. The other features offered are numerous but include auto scan mode which ensures no human operator is required to constantly control single stream output either by the 3x HDMI switching or internal mixing board settings – all amateurs need is creativity and charisma!