The Telestream Wirecast Gear 310
- Get the most out of your streaming videos with 4 HDMI inputs.
- Wirecast Pro and NewBlue Titler Software is included, so you can create professional looking content without any hassle.
- Stream live to Facebook Live or YouTube for maximum audience engagement.
- Share your sermons and presentations with friends and family through a new video series that will be made using this device.
- Record and broadcast professional quality video with the same hardware.
- Easy to use for beginners or experts alike.
- Create a more engaging experience for your viewers. – Share your church services in high definition without worrying about storage space.
When you need the power of a whole broadcast studio with none of the hassle, there’s only one call to make: Telestream Wirecast Gear 310. The 2 RU 310 features a powerful Xeon server architecture and high-resolution graphics card for ultimate performance no matter how many sources you have on your desk at any given time.
The Telestream Wirecast Gear 310 brings together four HDMI video inputs, one hardware encoder, and a powerful set of input and output connections. The system allows you to go the distance with five USB Type-A ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast IP streaming connectivity. Outstanding visual monitoring is possible with DVI, VGA and 2 x DisplayPort outputs. With this versatile companion produced by Telestream it’s never been easier to take your event live on air or even record huge HD events that will continue to play on for years to come.
The Telestream 310 is a powerful live streaming workhorse that comes with Wirecast Pro software. The Switch Media utility will also help you monitor, inspect and correct your streams, which are compatible with any RTMP services such as YouTube and Facebook Live. With the NewBlue Titler Live Included for titles and graphics at your fingertips during production, this unit is perfect for anyone looking to take live streaming one step further.