Enjoy bright, clear images with the NEC NP-P525UL 5200-Lumen WUXGA Laser LCD Projector. Its 5200 lumens of brightness can overcome ambient light in most conference rooms and classroom settings, while its 500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio can help ensure discernible detail in most images. The projector's native WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution is suitable for most video and file formats and will accept up to 4K UHD sources.
The NP-P525UL has HDBaseT, VGA, and two HDMI inputs to support various input types, plus an analog audio input and built-in 20W speaker that will provide audio for your video. The 1.23 to 2:1 throw ratio and 1.6x zoom allow you to place the projector near the back of the room in most cases. It is controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, the included IR remote control, or Crestron RoomView software.
- The built-in 20W speaker is designed to provide the volume needed for large rooms.
- Advanced AccuBlend helps ensure detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected.
- Auto Power On turns the projector on as soon as it's plugged into a power outlet.
- AutoSense syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction provides presets for adaptive color tone correction, helping images display properly on non-white surfaces.
- The Carbon Savings Meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup; a green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes switching easy.
- Cornerstone Correction allows for horizontal, vertical, and diagonal image correction for aligned images when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Crestron RoomView provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Direct Power Off helps protect the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. It enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Dual HDMI inputs, which are HDCP-compliant, help ensure quick switching between presentations and allow for simultaneous digital connections of HD sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable/satellite boxes, and computers.
- The sealed optical block minimizes the effects of dust, helping to ensure crisp, distortion-free images.
- ECO Mode extends lamp life, lowers audible noise, and helps reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Landscape/Portrait capability allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities. Portrait Mode allows you to install the projector on its side to create a 10:16 aspect ratio image.
- Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
- Power Management enables the projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
- Quick Startup allows users to begin presenting within four seconds; Quick Power-Off allows immediate power-off with no cooling required after shutdown to help ensure efficient energy usage.
- Remote Diagnostics lets you monitor and make adjustments to the projector from a remote location.
- Tilt-Free Installation allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) to point it up or down depending on your installation requirements.
- USB Viewer allows the playback of presentations or displays images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive without a computer.
- The variable audio output adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Virtual Remote is used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a compatible computer without the need for additional control cables.
- The integrated RJ45 Ethernet connection allows for a wired connection to your LAN.
- An optional adapter lets you transmit images from your compatible computer to the projector wirelessly, eliminating the need for cables.
WUXGA LCD, Laser Light Source, 20,000 hours light source life, 5200 Lumen Entry Installation Projector - Lens Shift, HDBaseT, Dual HDMI, VGA, MultiPresenter, USB Viewer Capability, Closed Captioning, 21.3 lbs., 5 Year Warranty (Suggested Replacement Model for the NP-P502HL-2) LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.