- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
Affordable alternative to AKG' s C414XLII recording mic Ideal for detailed lead vocals and solo instruments Outstanding dynamic range - Up to 156 dB SPL Switchable 20 dB attenuation pad and a low cut switch Integrated capsule suspension - Reduced mechanical noise Shock and scratch resistant all metal body.
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.