Features Of The AKG C3000:
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS: The standard for live applications and studio recording
- ULTRALOW-NOISE ELECTRONICS AND SWITCHABLE ATTENUATION PAD: Enable high dynamic range and allow SPL up to 150dB
- SWITCHABLE LOW_CUT FILTER: Eliminates proximity effect
- CLASSIC SOUND MAD AFFORDABLE: Gold-sputtered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKG's sonic expertise
- HEAVY-DUTY DIE-CAST METAL HOUSING: Provides maximum protection on stage and in the studio
- Switchable low cut filter (500Hz, 6 dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150 dB
- Proven for more than 15 years and affordably priced, the C 3000 is an excellent choice for every high-quality recording or demanding
Priced at around $250, this microphone is perfect for everything from live performances to studio recordings, both of which are utilized these days by houses of worship of all sizes and types. For nearly two decades, this amazing microphone has wowed its customers with both its efficiency and its price, and at this price, any organization can afford it. The microphone is compact and portable, being only around 6” x 2” x .75” in size. It also weighs a mere 11 ounces, so you can easily understand why it is so easy to use in various situations both on- and off-site.
The C3000 microphone has features that include the following:
Cardioid polar pattern
The audio frequency bandwidth of 20 to 20,000Hz
A maximum SPL of 150 decibels
A sensitivity of 20 mV/Pa
A bass-cut filter of 500 Hz, 6dB/octave
Electrical impedance of <200 Ohms
It also comes with everything that you need to begin using it right away, including an H85 universal shock mount, which means that it won’t take you hours to start enjoying your new microphone; it’ll only take a few minutes. With a sleek-looking design and neutral black color, this mic has the clarity and reliability you need and the eye-catching appeal you prefer, and you get it all for around $250.
With a heavy-duty die-cast metal housing, this microphone is well protected and well built, so even though being careful with it is always recommended, you can put it through a lot and it’ll keep on ticking. You get a high SPL capacity and a low distortion rate, and the switchable low-cut filter will eliminate the proximity effect every time. There is even an internal windscreen that protects the microphone from things such as the wind and even breath-generated “pops.” To be sure, this is a high-quality microphone that delivers what it promises, so it’s a purchase you won’t regret.
Whether you are recording instrumentalists, vocalists, or even speakers and presenters, this is the mic for you. It has been redesigned recently to provide you with an effective, rugged microphone that produces the same results as microphones that are much more expensive. The classy finish is one of the many things you’ll appreciate about it. Today’s houses of worship often need high-tech equipment for sermons, live productions, and many other events, but if you are also on a budget, you should consider this mic because it does what it says it will do and doesn’t cost a fortune.