- Class D amp with Crown ultra-efficient drive Core technology weighs less than 11 lb. (5 kg)
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4VRMS and .775VRMS options so that amp can be driven At full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button; Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering the combination
- Input: balanced XLR (x2), ¼” TRS (x2), RCA jacks (x1 pair); output: ¼” speaker (x2)
- Power: 775W at 2ω, 525W at 4Ω, 300W at 8Ω
- Ac input voltage: 100 – 240VAC (10%), 50/60Hz
The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, an LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown’s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom ing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS Drive Core 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.