Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0 is a high-performance USB video grabber for lossless video capture from any device with an HDMI, DVI, or VGA output port. Precision video capture control is why many AV professionals rely on DVI2USB 3.0 to capture high-quality video and audio.
DVI2USB 3.0 offers extensive resolution support capturing common and custom resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 fps. DVI2USB 3.0 is the perfect capture solution for those who require the utmost control over captured image integrity. The included driver allows extensive configuration of capture resolution, color space conversion, image scaling, and audio resampling for maximum flexibility in professional video capture settings.
- Capture from video display or camera sources for streaming or recording the video
- Compatible with resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60 fps, including custom VGA resolutions and true 24-bit color
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed for uncompressed and lossless capture with optional up or downscaling
- Comes with Epiphan’s video capture tool and drivers, which provides a seamless interface to encoding and streaming software, with free upgrades as necessary
- Pocket-size with easy to set up tools, making it a perfect portable solution for any streaming needs
- Supports RGB 24-bit color and gives you full control over the output color space
- Get lossless uncompressed audio over HDMI
- Supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 data uplink
- With no fans or moving parts, DVI2USB 3.0 is completely silent and does not add any audio interference to your recordings
Reliable performance and durable construction
Trusted for mission-critical applications with reliable, repeatable performance day after day. This USB capture card is nearly indestructible with a durable aluminum enclosure and re-inforced, full-sized connectors. DVI2USB 3.0 includes all necessary cables and adapters to work with cameras, imaging equipment, and other devices with HDMI, DVI, and VGA output ports.
Advanced image transform tools, text overlays, and time stamp
Complete control over scaling and cropping with the ability to mirror-image flip or rotate your video in 90° increments to precisely capture video in the exact format you need. Add your company information, branding, diagnostics, and time stamping to your captured video. Choose the style, colors, and location where your custom overlay information will be displayed.
Enable medical imaging technicians to travel onsite and repair a faulty imaging device quickly and efficiently. Ensure you're providing the best possible patient care by minimizing equipment downtime.
Troubleshoot issues in real-time with the help of virtual technicians, gauge pre-emptive repairs, and eliminate on-site visits by bringing the specialist to the floor anyplace and anytime.
Share HD cameras, document cameras, tablets, and other computers locally and online using web collaboration tools, such as Skype or GoToMeeting.
The box contains everything for common connectivity needs:
- The DVI2USB 3.0 USB video grabber
- DVI cable (male to male)
- VGA to DVI cable (male to male)
- HDMI to DVI adapter (female to male)
- USB 3.0 cable (USB A-male to B-male)