Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster
You're looking for a way to stream your presentations, lectures, or other events?
The Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster is the perfect solution. It's easy-to-use and can be used anywhere - it doesn't need software installation. Capture from screens or cameras at full HD resolution and stream while recording. Manage and control either locally or over a network. Capture presentation camera, slides, and voice simultaneously. Supports VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, composite & RGB component video inputs with audio input options of microphone (XLR), line in (RCA), stereo RCA L/R jacks on rear panel; also supports streaming directly to set-top boxes like Apple TV®, Roku®, Amazon Fire TV® Stick™*, Chromecast™*, Smart TVs* (*requires additional purchase) as well as smart phones*. Use it everywhere! It's portable with no software to install - the Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster is the perfect solution for you!
Purchase an Epiphan VGADVI Broadcaster today on our website!
- Capture from screens or cameras at full HD resolution
- Stream while recording
- Manage and control either locally or over a network
- Capture presentation camera, slides, and voice simultaneously
- Supports VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, composite, & RGB component
- Use it everywhere – it’s portable with no software to install
- Supports streaming directly to set-top-boxes, smart TVs, and electronic signs via MPEG-TS
- Built-in splitting functionality for DVI and audio
- Two video input channels (1 HD, 1 SD)
- Single stream or independent streaming and recording
- Stream VGA, DVI, HDMI + SD-Video + audio live
- Resolution to 1920×1200 - up to 30 fps - 1080p
- Portable, AV connections only- no software - OS/CPU agnostic
- H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG, MPEG-TS, Unicast, multicast, HTTP, RTMP, RTP/RTSP
- Stream, Record, Publish to Browsers, Media Players, Mobile, Smart TVs, Content Distribution Networks, Content Management Systems, Network Storage
What do you get when the world's best capture software teams up with top-notch stream software? You'll see like never before. The Epiphan Video VGADVI Broadcaster captures, combines, and streams audio and full HD video at a touch to your meeting room, lecture hall or classrooms without any lag. And because it’s so portable and needs no installation, you can use the VGADVI Broadcaster anywhere at anytime!
The VGADVI Broadcaster is the perfect capture/broadcast solution for on-site video recording and streaming. Capable of recording up to 1080pHD with three different output modes, this device simplifies video production by capturing DVI, HDMI, VGA, Display Port, S-Video and Compostite sources while at the same time enabling you to stream in full HD from over a network or directly to your set-top box.
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.