JBL 306P MKII
You’ve been looking for a new set of studio monitors, but you can't find the right one.
The JBL 306P MkII is perfect for anyone who wants to mix in solo or collaborate with a team of fellow engineers. It has broad directional coverage and accurate stereo sound that will make your mixes come alive!
With Boundary EQ circuitry, these K-series monitors are able to project sound back into your studio like no other monitor on the market today. They also provide neutral frequency response across the entire work surface as well as near walls - so you'll be able to hear everything clearly without any distortion from unwanted frequencies!
Click below now and buy your own pair of JBL 306P MkII Monitoring Speakers before they sell out!
- You'll be able to hear more detail in your mixes.
- Your mixes will sound better than ever before.
- You'll have the freedom to create without boundaries.
- Be confident that you're creating a masterpiece every time you mix with 3 Series MkII
- 3 Series MkII features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low-frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening to off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu /-10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 306P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
The new 3 Series MkII monitoring speaker speakers are a sleek new design with improved HF and LF transducers that provide amazing transient response, excellent deep bass performance, and less harmonic distortion. You can enjoy neutral frequency response across the entire work surface as well as near walls with these K-series monitors thanks to their Boundary EQ circuitry which helps project sound back into your studio like no other studio monitor!
Whether you’re mixing in solo or collaborating with a team of fellow engineers, the 306P MkII gives broad directional coverage for accurate stereo mixes and individual mix checks without having to constantly tweak your listening position.
Collection: PA Speakers
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.