- Studio quality transducers for accuracy, and rich bass response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- 35 Watt power amplifier and high sensitivity drivers produce the exceptional output: 111 dB peak SPL
- Balanced XLR, ¼”, and unbalanced RCA inputs allow connection to a range of signal sources
- The stereo headphone jack allows monitoring using headphones
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control
- Magnetically-shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors and magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit - protects the system from damage caused by continuous over-driving
- Included Snap-On pedestal to optimize listening angle for desktop applications
- Wall-mount capable using optional JBL MTC-2P mounting kit (sold separately)
- JBL C2PS includes master speaker plus extension speaker
The Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor System combines JBL’s legendary loudspeaker design with powerful amplification to deliver rich, accurate performance for the most demanding audio applications. The compact design, rugged enclosure, and professional feature-set make the Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor ideal for desk-top recording and video production, audiovisual presentations, professional broadcast applications, and monitoring of electronic musical instruments.
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.