Features Of The Mackie PPM1008:
- Full-featured 8-Channel, 1600W, ultra-light professional powered mixer with onboard 32-bit digital remix+ processor
- 1600W Mackie Designed Class-D, fast recovery power amplifiers
- 32-Bit remix+ processor featuring 24 “Gig-ready”, useable reverbs, Choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (Ch. 1-6)
- New dedicated in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1600W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- 1600W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+ processor featuring 24 Gig Ready, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM1008 professional powered mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, the PPM1008 is in a class of its own fully capable of powering a huge system (try a couple of S215s AND a pair of C300s! )
We custom designed the PPM1008 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency, keeping your sound pumping until they start kicking people out.
We had to include Mackie's proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion-free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter's attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping.
PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1008 to its maximum output, distortion-free!
The all-new RMFX+ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings "gig-ready, " useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like "ghost ambiance?" Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like "delay+phaser2", which you'll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX+ processor features 24 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability.
Small, medium and large room reverbs with the choice of a warm or bright characteristic put your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check.
Also, the RMFX+ is the first onboard processor to feature a user tap function. So if you want to use a delay, but our preset delay time doesn't work, you can tap it in instantly! Basically, we've delivered a full rack of gear at your fingertips that is easy to master, allowing you to look really and sound really good at your next gig.
Collection: Audio Mixers
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.