Magewell Pro Convert NDI To HDMI
Pro Convert family of NDI decoders are built on NewTek’s extremely popular NDI media-over-IP technology, converting live NDI streams into high-quality outputs for connection to baseband devices such as monitors and projectors.
The low-latency decoder simplifies the use of NewTek’s popular media-over-IP technology in applications such as digital signage and video walls. The ultra-compact Pro Convert devices are ideal for both in-studio and portable field use. The decoder features DHCP-based automatic network configuration, while a browser-based interface provides access to status monitoring and advanced features such as FPGA-based up/down/cross conversion.
Two on-device buttons also enable users to select source content and match the output format to their target display without requiring a computer.
- Support for decoding streams of NDI, RTSP, HTTP, RTMP Pull/Push, and TS over UDP/SRT/RTP in H.264 or H.265 format.
- Support for decoding embedded audio.
- Support for PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Support for plug-and-play.
- Support for Ethernet over USB.
- Support for web-based UI remote control and on-device control buttons.
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.