Short FAQs about USB Capture (Plus)
1. Which software can record 4K videos that are captured by USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus?
Magewell Capture Express, VMix, OBS, XSplit Broadcaster, Meridix Broadcast Producer, etc., support 4K video recording.
2. My computer does not have a USB 3.0 port. How can I use the USB Capture (Plus) device?
It is recommended that you purchase a USB type C to USB 3.0 adapter.
3. Is USB Capture (Plus) compatible with USB 2.0?
Yes. But the limited transmission bandwidth of USB 2.0 cannot guarantee the transmission of high frame rate or high-resolution signal.
4. Can multiple USB Capture (Plus) devices be connected to one computer?
Yes. To ensure that the bandwidth won't be affected, make sure each USB capture device can be connected to an independent USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controller. You can check whether your computer has multiple independent USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controllers in Device Management.
5. Do USB Capture (Plus) devices support using a phone or tablet as a source?
Yes. Apple devices can use Lightning to HDMI cables to output screen signals. Android devices can use MHL adapters to output