Features Of The Magewell USB Capture HDMI Plus
- Capture HDMI + embedded audio
- Loop-through HDMI signal
- Audio input via mic
- Extract HDMI embedded audio output via headphones
- Support 4Kp60 4:2:0 input.
- Capture from the newest game consoles such as PS4 Pro and Xbox One S.
- Automatically downscale to 2K for recording or streaming
Short FAQs about USB Capture (Plus)
1. Which software can record 4K videos that are captured by USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus?
Magewell Capture Express, VMix, OBS, XSplit Broadcaster, Meridix Broadcast Producer, etc., support 4K video recording.
2. My computer does not have a USB 3.0 port. How can I use the USB Capture (Plus) device?
It is recommended that you purchase a USB type C to USB 3.0 adapter.
3. Is USB Capture (Plus) compatible with USB 2.0?
Yes. But the limited transmission bandwidth of USB 2.0 cannot guarantee the transmission of high frame rate or high-resolution signal.
4. Can multiple USB Capture (Plus) devices be connected on one computer?
Yes. To ensure that the bandwidth won't be affected, make sure each USB capture device can be connected to an independent USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controller. You can check whether your computer has multiple independent USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controllers in Device Management.
5. Do USB Capture (Plus) devices support using a phone or tablet as a source?
Yes. Apple devices can use Lightning to HDMI cables to output screen signals. Android devices can use MHL adapters to output screen signals.
Binding: Video Converters
Release Date: 17-03-2020
Details: USB Capture HDMI Plus One channel 2K capture device Part number：3204 Capture HDMI + embedded audioSupport 4Kp60 4 2 0 input Capture from the newest game consoles such as PS4 Pro and X-BOX One S Automatically down scale to 2K for recording or streaming
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.3 x 1.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.