Get Quality Live Streams With the Matrox Monarch HDX Dual-Channel Encoder
The Matrox Monarch HDX is a simple and versatile video encoding appliance specifically designed for broadcasters and webcasters who need a flexible solution that is powerful enough to take on today's demanding video delivery workflows.
Monarch HDX offers 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs with frame-synchronization to correct any discontinuity at the input and two independent H.264 encoders that can be assigned to individual tasks. By providing two encoders in a single device, Monarch HDX can tackle any job; from streaming to two different locations, to recording a proxy quality file while simultaneously recording a master quality version for post-event editing, to using one encoder for streaming while the other records at higher quality for VOD downloads.
Whether used as a live streaming encoder or video recorder, the Monarch HDX can integrate seamlessly into virtually any SD and HD installation.
- Matrox Monarch HDX - External Power Supply - IEC-C8 Power Cords - Matrox 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Supported HDMI Video Input: Progressive: 1920x1080 at 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 frames per second1280x720 at 60/59.94/50 frames per secondInterlaced: 1920x1080i 29.97/25 frames per second
- HDMI Video Output: Preview output of video input signal. 2 frame delay from input to output
- Supported SDI Video Input: Progressive:1920x1080 at 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 frames per second1280x720 at 60/59.94/50 frames per secondInterlaced:1920x1080i at 29.97/25 frames per second720x486i at 29.97 frames per second720x576i at 25 frames per second PsF:1920x1080 at 29.97/25
- SDI Video Output: 0 frame latency passthrough of the Input signal. The output is a clean distribution of SDI incoming signal. Hardware bypass relay present in the SDI signal path is "closed" on power failure.
Powerful, High-Quality H.264 Encoding Engine
The Monarch HDX can share 30 Mb/s of encoding capacity across the two channels. Each channel benefits from a powerful scaling, de-interlacing, and noise reduction engine to ensure only pristine images are sent to be encoded.
When used as a webcasting encoder, the Monarch HDX generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP or RTMP protocols. You can assign each channel separately to deliver what you need, where you need it. Each channel can stream up to 10Mb/s, allowing you to simultaneous
Binding: Video Encoders
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.7 x 3.4 inches
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.