The PTZOtics Superjoy IP & Serial PTZ Camera Joystick Controller
You want to be able to control your camera with a joystick controller?
Interest: The PTZOptics Superjoy IP & Serial PTZ Camera Joystick Controller is the perfect device for you. With its durable metal housing, it's built tough and ready for anything. This controller can control any VISCA over IP or serial camera as well as Sony® cameras. It also has an LCD screen so you can see what you're doing on the fly!
This product will make your life easier by giving you full pan/tilt/zoom control on the fly, exposure and white balance controls, 4 groups of 7 cameras each, 255 presets (9 quick), customizable buttons for TCP UDP HTTP and more!
Click now to purchase one today!
- Durable metal housing
- PTZOptics VISCA over IP & Serial control
- Limited NDI® & Sony® control
- PTZOptics Camera On Screen Display
- Full Pan / Tilt / Zoom camera control
- P/T/Z Speed adjustment on the fly
- Direct exposure & white balance control
- 4 Camera Control Groups - 7 Cameras per Camera Group
- 255 camera presets, 9 Quick presets
- 4 Customizable buttons (TCP, UDP, & HTTP)
- Fine-tune zoom & focus control dials
- Buttons glow when available
- RTSP output via HDMI
- PTZOptics Focus Lock & Unlock
- Large LCD screen with controller status
- Import / Export settings via network & USB
- 2-Year warranty
- A built-in decoder with HDMI output to make setup and monitoring a lot easier
- An LCD screen that tells you the current configuration status and everything that is going on with the connected devices
- Optional control for your computer or tablet that allows you to view and monitor devices remotely
- Backlit buttons and knobs that are status-responsive and which let you work with the various camera modes
- Rubberized controls that are ergonomically designed, and pressure-sensitive knobs that allow for perfect tuning every time, without any OSD adjustments necessary
For pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras that are used in various productions in your house of worship, it is simply easier to manage and control these cameras when you have a camera-controlling device. This particular controller looks very sophisticated and high-tech, but you’re going to be very surprised by how easy it is to learn how to use it. Even if you’re not the most tech-savvy person on the planet, the manufacturer makes this controller easy to use and even easier to enjoy, and you can even begin using it immediately after taking it out of the box.
With an intuitive interface, even people who are technologically challenged can operate the device with very little effort, and when you’re trying to monitor and manage a sermon, video production, or conference, this is important. In fact, if you were asked to come up with this controller’s main selling point, it can be summed up in one word – convenience. When you’re trying to live-stream or record a house of worship event, you want convenience because you already have a lot of other tasks to pay attention to, and this joystick controller makes everything much easier on you.
Even better, at a price of around $900, this is one controller that won’t mess up your budget, even if you’re a smaller house of worship. It provides professional results without a steep price, placing in your hands the ability to make the most out of all of your streaming and recording tasks. It comes with everything you need to begin operating it as soon as it comes out of the box, and the company even provides a two-year warranty to give you the peace of mind you need and deserve. This is indeed one camera controller you can operate without stress because it is easy to set up, easy to learn, and most importantly, easy to enjoy.
Get a free consultation with a pastor experienced in church technology.
Call 702-377-1639 Monday - Friday 9-5 Pacific Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.