Ideal for meeting rooms, webcasts, corporate training, events, and other broadcasts. So compact and portable, you can bring the V-1HD and use it anywhere!
The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smartphones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players, and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader.
It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling, or even 'green screen' ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
Featuring an easy-to-use interface, large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions, and remote control via USB or MIDI connection, the V-1HD is the ultimate user-friendly, pro-quality HD video switcher.
- 4 HDMI Inputs: The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment. The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions. Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are. Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time.
- Professional Switching: The V-1HD has large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions. The V-1HD even lets you know which inputs have sources connected by illuminating the buttons of the inputs with connected sources. The V-1HD features broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
- Effects: Compositing two videos in one screen using Picture in Picture or the split function is ideal for seminars and presentations. The V-1HD also supports chroma key and luminance key which ideal for creating professional-looking broadcasts using green screen backgrounds or for overlaying computer-generated titles on top of video sources.
- Audio Mixing: Included is a 12 channel digital audio mixer. The V-1HD can mix 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the stereo line-level input and a mic level input. Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio. Audio follow function enables the audio to transition along with the video.
- Menu and Settings: The on-screen menu display appears on the preview screen and is easy to operate with hardware controls. Making adjustments to parameters and operating the audio mixer can be made by a simple operation of the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit.
- Ideal video switching solution for all applications huddle spaces to live events
- Add voice-overs and music with dedicated mic and RCA stereo inputs
- Green Screen chroma & luminance keying, picture-in-picture and split-screen modes give full control
- Compact and easy to use
Videography and Webcast
Mix up to four HDMI sources, add transitions, filter effects & compositing effects for affordable, professional production at home. The compact V-1HD is the perfect portable solution for switching video and action cameras when webcasting or recording.
The V-1HD effortlessly mixes high-resolution computer and HD camera sources and gives visual artists unique filter effects and transition performance features including Roland's legendary 'Transformer' buttons.
The V-1HD is an easy-to-use tool for students of all ages to broadcast or record sporting events, performances, and other activities around campus.
Event and Meetings
The V-1HD is ideal for presentations in conference rooms or at live events allowing for switching of video from different sources such as computers and video cameras.